OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

Pretty Cool but

Make a new GG forum. Bring them back

Fallen - Game Fallen - Game

AWSOM!

Swet game man! Keep up the good work!!!!!

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

WTF

I dont get it! The game dont even work! I press spase bar to skip but it dont work! What the hell? And the driving thing, I cant make the dam car GO!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

... Oh... My.... God...

I'm just speechless.... this game is so... so... magnificant. Sereusly, I had so much fun playing it and I'm sure everyone else who will play this game will enjoy themselves. This is the best, kick ass, and the ultimate fighting game on newgrounds. Sereusly! I haven't and I dont think I ever will see a game as good as this! You deserve an Oscar for this! This should be in a newspaper, front page aswell, of a GBA or PSP game! You ... my firend... are awsom! Make more games as good as this.

(...or I'll kill ya)

LoZ Scene Maker 1 LoZ Scene Maker 1

Well....

What do I think about it...? Well... This is good for your first flash... i have to admit... I cant laugh at this cuz mine was worse then yours but I'd say stick to your prommis and you could brobably make them do stuf like when you press <spacebar> One of them blows their head off or they start attacking each other.... But... I ahve to say.... well done for your first flash.

MrBlue56 responds:

I will definately try, but I'm still learning actionscript.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Yo! This beats the origional sonic games, dude, ur the best at game remekes. (even though I´m not a big sonic fan) that rocks! Keep up the good work. Just one question: Where did you get the sprites? Google Images right?
Anyways: I´d give this a 10/10!

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

LP Kicks Ass!

Linkin Park Kicks ass! I´m sorry to say this but this just get´s on my nerves! If u just dont like Linkin Park put something else you like on. What´s the point of Kill Linkin Park? LP´s an awsom band! >:O

Nunblaster Nunblaster

OMFG

It is good but i dont really like that kind of humor. Fine call me a wuss but it is pritty funny not not really my kind of taste